Thursday, June 19, 2014

I have a hangover

But not the kind you think.
The wedding is over.
And now I am beside myself...

What does one do now that they are done spending a year of their life planning an epic day?
Just like that in a blink of an eye my duties as maid of honor are done...


And I have nothing to craft...
No reason to spend countless hours on the wedding section of pinterest.
No one to advise and help make decisions.
I'm at a loss as to what to do with all this free time and free thoughts...


But yet I am so relieved.
It's over.
And it was perfect.
And the bride was stunning and the groom was as handsome as could be.


The drinks were flowing, the food was delicious and everyone had the time of their lives.


However....now it looks like I need to find something to do with myself...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Nuggets! Do me a favor would ya? Share your thoughts I would love to hear them but make sure I can reply back! I would love to thank you for your thoughts on Le Blog!!