Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Ornament swap a little late

So I participated in the lovely Erin at Living in Yellow's ornament swap. I love christmas trees so very much. And on top of that I love getting mail even more. So what a perfect swap. Not to mention it seemed like a fancy way to get to know a couple new bloggers!



I had the pleasure of sending an ornament to a fellow Ashley! Ashley and her sister just moved from Texas to the big city. As in New York. Crazy. Go check out her post to see the Texas themed ornament I shipped her way. Please note that I had intended to include a super bad ass Big Ben ornament but when I aggressively tried to smush it into the box I may or may not have broke it into a million pieces. Oops.

I received an ornament from Antonia over at Lovefullys! She has an adorable blog and she did such a wonderful job of finding a perfect ornament for me! What do you guys think?


Yeah she couldn't of done a better job if she had taken me with her! I failed at being a successful blogger because when I saw that beautifully wrapped box my hunger games instincts kicked in and I ripped that thing apart. Thus no pictures of the beautifully wrapped and packaged ornament. I love love love my ornament and couldn't be happier. I screamed with delight when I opened that sucker up! Thank you to Erin for hosting such a great link up/swap and thank you to my two delightful partners!!

2 comments:

Hey Nuggets! Do me a favor would ya? Share your thoughts I would love to hear them but make sure I can reply back! I would love to thank you for your thoughts on Le Blog!!