Friday, January 18, 2013

It's Friday and I wanna die

Not true I don't want to die.
But it is a catchy title.

Anyway it's Friday.
Which means I get to sleep in tomorrow.
But not really because I am playing mom tonight and taking care of my two nieces.
Which really means I'll be having a bottle of wine and waking up at 7 am tomorrow.
And you guys wonder why I don't want to be a mom.

I'm working today. And the candid conversation from my co-worker is truly blowing my mind.
She quite literally told me to never get married, to "tramp" around and also she threw in there that these are my glory days and I will never get them back.
She also told me about the 6 times she was married and how much she hates her husband.
Today has been a good day.
Living the dream little chicken nuggets.

Go out there and make me proud today kiddos and don't do anything I wouldn't do this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. haha! I don't blame you for drinking a bottle of wine tonight...two kids are a headache, heck, one kid is a headache! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lady, I gave you an award on my bloggy!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Nuggets! Do me a favor would ya? Share your thoughts I would love to hear them but make sure I can reply back! I would love to thank you for your thoughts on Le Blog!!