Wednesday, May 1, 2013

One very big announcement!!!

Today is Wednesday.
From this day forward Wednesdays have been given a special name...
Wednesdays are reserved for something real special on this little space of mine.



WEDDING WEDNESDAY!!!!!

However obviously I am not getting married.
Get real.
However my very best friend is getting married!!!!



Clearly her fiance and I are two peas in a pod.




And I have officially been asked to be the maid of honor!!!!!
And from this day forward every Wednesday shall be Wedding Wednesday until that special day arrives!
So my own personal wedding 5 years ago?
It was a pretty small affair so any tips and suggestions would be much appreciated.
Also I am so unorganized with things like this so HELP!!!

I couldn't be more excited for these two angels!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Aww how sweet! Congrats to your friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A. that picture of you are her fiance is incredible!
    B. I love weddings!! you inspired my blog post for tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey Nuggets! Do me a favor would ya? Share your thoughts I would love to hear them but make sure I can reply back! I would love to thank you for your thoughts on Le Blog!!