Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Lets talk dream jobs and a blogger date

I used to come to work every day and be happy to be here. I used to love my job. I used to love my company.
That was before the switch.
Before the launch of the "new" software.
The software that has turned my job from pleasant to a nightmare.
And I know I exaggerate a lot but this is not one of them.

Getting yelled at day after day from rude, ungrateful, unpleasant, inhumane people is really starting to get old.
I don't understand how one human can go around to another human and be so cruel and inconsiderate.
I think papa chuck said it best when he said that we have become a society of entitlement. Every one just thinks they are entitleted to treat people like garbage and still be treated like gold.


Thats not how it works in my life. I don't tolerate being treated like trash I did that for 5 years when I was married and I wont be doing it any where in my life. And Lord knows I am not paid nearly enough for the verbal and emotional beating I take at work every day.


So now what do I do? All I have known for the last 6 years is this. Coming to work to a doctors office and checking in patients and I actually enjoyed my job, I loved what I did and I am good at it.
Those days are gone. I am so exhausted, mentally, emotionally.
I just can't. I have cried so very many times in this last few weeks. It is turning me into a mean, bitter nasty person. I have no patience, I have no peace. I hate it. But I can't quit. I have to work I have to support myself so I am stuck in this nasty little trap. And I hate it.


So send me some prayers chicken nuggets because I need em to get through work these days.
Oh and PS Dani is coming next weekend YAY!!! I can't wait to frolick about with my blogger BFF!

1 comments:

  1. Stay strong, start looking for other options and try your hardest to leave work at work and enjoy your day when you get off. Sorry it sucks lately :(

    ReplyDelete

Hey Nuggets! Do me a favor would ya? Share your thoughts I would love to hear them but make sure I can reply back! I would love to thank you for your thoughts on Le Blog!!