Monday, June 10, 2013

Oh hey there

Oh hey....
It's me Ashley.
I am alive and kicking. You may have seen some of my random posts on Facebook, or perhaps the instagrizzy.
But Bloggin?
It has had to take a back seat to my actual job.
Rude. Software conversion has left me almost no time to blog stalk or blog for that matter.
Today I have found a moment.
So lets update shall we?

I recently went to Portland to visit my sorority big sis. Shenanigans ensued. Like big time.




A few weekends ago was our annual Kustom Kulture festival. Trashley and I usually run rampant on this weekend. It is slowly occuring to us that we are old. I know this is a fact because on Friday night we were in bed by 12:30 and on Saturday? 8:00. Yep  I just can't day drink like I used to.


My bestie from the time we were 16 and I have the best conversations ever. They truly do make my life a better thing.



This girl truly makes my days a little better a little easier and a whole lot more fun.



And this woman, we got her to have a cocktail. She never ever ever ever drinks.



And that kiddos is all I have time for but I promise as things get easier I will be better about keeping you updated!

1 comments:

Hey Nuggets! Do me a favor would ya? Share your thoughts I would love to hear them but make sure I can reply back! I would love to thank you for your thoughts on Le Blog!!