Friday, November 23, 2012

Going Raven style...

Raven at Don't Quote the Raven usually spends her Fridays in Blog land listing her Gripes and Gratitudes.
I think its a wonderful cap to the week and great way to remind us of the small pleasures in life.
So I am totally ripping her off - Hey I am giving credit where credit is due!

So I would like to take a moment on this little space of mine to talk some gripes and gratitudes. Real Talk. Ladies, real talk time.

Gratitudes

I don't think I say it enough but I will forever be grateful to have an amazing big sister. She is my best friend, my rock, my truth, my inspiration, and laughter. I love her so much it hurts my heart. When she hurts I hurt. When she is happy I am happy. When she is mad I am mad, just ask her husband. Yes I just got all sentimental on you. Don't get weird.

I am so grateful that I have a job. As much as sometimes I hate it. As much as sometimes I do not want to get out of bed, I love that I have a job. It gives me purpose, it pays the bills, and it is rewarding sometimes.

I am so grateful for my northface. Yes I went there. I love my trusty Northface rain jacket. It was definitely needed this week in good ole' Washington. It has been a tortential down pour this week and without it these lucious locks would have looked more like a wet maltese.


Duck Dynasty. No joke I get more joy from this show than should be allowed. I watch it with one of my best friends Sarah and it has changed our lives. We spend hours quoting Duck Dynasty back and forth. Its sad but true. I got a soft spot for quiet sweet little Jep. I need to move to West Monroe like yesterday!


Ain't that the truth Phil, Thats what I'm talkin bout!
I love my hair straightner. That is all.

I love Bacon and various other pork related things. Thus why on Thanksgiving I wrapped a ham in bacon.
oh and leftovers. Thank God for leftovers.


Gripes

Working today. It should be illegal. I am in a full blown food coma still. Who needs to come to the doctor after Thanksgiving? Go to the ER for your black friday related injuries.


My step sister supposedly has an allergy to christmas tree's and my dad and step mom are trying to say we have to have a fake tree. Last year real tree no problems. I refuse. I want my real tree and I am gonna have it even if I have to put it in my damn bedroom!

Facebook. Its like some sort of evil possessed machine. I deleted it for weeks and put it back on my phone for me "facebook day" AKA my birthday. I was sucked back in within a day. I had to intervene.

And that my little nuggets are my gripes and gratitudes. Hope you are all enjoying yoru day to digest the pounds of food you ate! Now off to celebrate Christmas!


2 comments:

  1. I love this!!! So glad you did one of these and um, duck dynasty is my new favorite BY FAR!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obviously you need to make a link up haha just saying!

      Delete

Hey Nuggets! Do me a favor would ya? Share your thoughts I would love to hear them but make sure I can reply back! I would love to thank you for your thoughts on Le Blog!!