Monday, November 19, 2012

Finding a new me

So as most of you can probably see I have been a bit absent.
As much as I love to write and express and share my world on this little blog, its been hard.
Not only has life taken a turn for the busy, work, coaching gymnastics, friends, family, dating, birthdays, and holidays... I have just felt like I am on this path to finding a new me.
A better me.
A more organized me.
A more sane me!
A more relaxed me.
A healthier me.
A me with goals and ambitions.
And some how this blog of mine took a back seat to this self discovery.
Its still happening this self discovery.
Sometimes I can't imagine being happier than I am right in this moment.
Other times I think of the past, the mistakes I have made, the chances I should have taken, the times I shouldn't have just given up.
Self reflection is quite exhausting.
It's also quite rewarding.
I hope that very soon I will find my voice again.
And that voice will tell you all magical stories of my adventures, dreams and of course shenanigans!

Until then I am off to discover a little more!

2 comments:

  1. So proud of you for self-reflecting :) Even if I do miss your wonderfulness in blog land. Loves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you, lady!! You deserve only the best, and I'm glad you're asking the time to figure out what that looks and feels like!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Nuggets! Do me a favor would ya? Share your thoughts I would love to hear them but make sure I can reply back! I would love to thank you for your thoughts on Le Blog!!