Thursday, November 29, 2012

Saw it. Pinned it. Did it.

 Its Thursday chicken nuggets which means once again I am linking up with Steph and Katie for their pinterest link up! I guess what I am about to post is sort of a cop out because well I may have found the pin but I sure as heck did not craft it! Although I am confident I could if I wanted to. But why would I when Ryan the crafting fool is here to do it? No seriously this boy crafts. And is pretty good at it too!

So without further delay I give you:

Mason Jar sippy cup
(because I don't want to spill duh!?!)

Original pin
Okay guys how neat is that! I knew immediately that I HAD to have one! What else is a girl supposed to sip her moonshine from or a crisp cucumber vodka cocktail?
So Ryan being the gem that he is went to work just days after I asked nicely demanded to have one of my very own!
So here is what he used:
one mason jar with lid of your desired size
super glue
straw
and a rubber or metal washer. (superglue if you use ruber)
a drill
He even took pictures of his materials, he knows so well.

So all Ryan did was drill a hole big enough for the straw in the lid
 placed the washer over the hole and seal
insert straw
fill with delicous beverage and enjoy!

I love my mason jar cup!



8 comments:

  1. Such a cute idea! I can't believe someone hasn't started selling these in stores! Maybe you should make your husband do these for an etsy store. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny you should say that his mom said he should make them and sell them at a farmers market, however he isn't my husband but I am sure he will get a kick outta that haha!

      Delete
  2. Goodness! MASON JAR LOVE : ) Obsessed with this. Of course I pinned it too! :)

    Thank you for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to decide if the painted jars would work too soo many ideas!

      Delete
  3. SO adorable! I need one (or ten) of these!

    XoXo,
    Stormy

    lifesadanceyoulearnasyougos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I want like every size! This one is a little small not enough room for liquid I need a bigger one stat!

      Delete
  4. Bahahahahahaha!!!!! He needs to make another, so we can match :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has requests from several people I'll be sure to add you to the list!

      Delete

Hey Nuggets! Do me a favor would ya? Share your thoughts I would love to hear them but make sure I can reply back! I would love to thank you for your thoughts on Le Blog!!