Monday, November 26, 2012

The time I wove bacon

I always knew that Bacon would lead me to great things.
I always knew bacon would make everything better.
And let it be known that bacon has not let me down.

Now I don't know how much you guys know about famous chefs.
But around these parts famous chefs take the cake for me.
I could read about chefs, watch them cook, fantasize about the wonders that they create for me to enjoy.
Its not mystery I love to eat.
But I also LOVE to cook.
It's a release for me.
I can spend a day in the kitchen and its like I am finally at rest.
I find it theraputic and relaxing.

So given this I enjoy cooking Thanksgiving dinner.
I like to spend the whole day in my apron cooking, creating, tasting and of course drinking (hey whats a meal without a delicious beve in hand?)
So on Thanksgiving I created til my heart was content and instagramed a few photos and posted them on twitter.


my expert bacon weave


doin what I do!
 Expecting nothing more than a few other bacon enthusiasts to comment and like my pictures.
But then out of boredom on Friday I began following people on twitter.
People like Bobby Flay and Mario Batali and other famous chefs.

Enter Chef Graham Elliott.



A real bad ass.
Homeboy can cook and he thinks of cooking as art and a creative release.
He has 3 restaurants in Chicago, has been named one of the top ten best new chefs, has been awarded 4 stars and his restaurants have received michelin stars.
He pretty much owns. Oh and he is only 31.

So what does this have to do with my Bacon?
This:



So basically me and Graham are like the two best friends that ever did live.
And now I can die happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Nuggets! Do me a favor would ya? Share your thoughts I would love to hear them but make sure I can reply back! I would love to thank you for your thoughts on Le Blog!!