Monday, October 29, 2012

Hunted


I was hunted.
Automatic rifle in hand I was hunted.
But I guess that’s what happens when you dress up like a bunny.
Bugs bunny in fact.
I just couldn’t help the fact that Sarah wanted to hunt me down.
I mean look at those ears why not!
And then Waldo showed up.
He was trying to blend into the scenery.
And how about ole’ Ben.
He was certainly being hunted.
For being a huge duescher.
Duh.
So this is the day I was hunted.
And not by Hunter Hayes as I would have preferred.

Sarah was most likely scolding me.


My version of Bugs Bunny.



What a sweet faces we make.

I can't really explain what is happening.

We are officially drunk at this point.

Bugs and Elmer

Same face every picture.

And Sunday Funday the next day. Excellent.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Nuggets! Do me a favor would ya? Share your thoughts I would love to hear them but make sure I can reply back! I would love to thank you for your thoughts on Le Blog!!