Saturday, October 6, 2012

Dear Hunter Hayes

Dear Hunter Hayes,

You should know that come this evening at about 7:30 you will be madly in love. I don't mean to alarm you or anything but when you were here in May it was perfectly clear to me that we had a connection. A love connection. It's almost like we are soul mates. So lets just both admit it. We are meant to be. No need to fight it Hunter. No need at all. I understand you are "young". What with you just turning 21 and all but the truth is why wait to spend the rest of your life with your perfect match?


 I mean you are constantly singing to me about how you want to make me feel wanted, lets just cut to the chase. I get it I'm wanted, you're wanted, now lets move this show along. Also I am the epitome of a beautiful mess, I mean what a coincidence that you would write a song about me and you hadn't even met me yet! And you can consider this your official storm warning. Not to mention every time you sing "Where We Left Off" to me I nearly sob. You just really cut to the core of me Hunter.

Also you should know that I am okay with the touring lifestyle of a country super star. I need a little space from time to time. So you out touring is perfect. I also really enjoy all things that have to do with the South. So you know we are meant for each other.

So Hunter, I'll see you tonight. We have a date at 7:30 sharp and if I am not mistaken this will be the best night of both of our lives.



1 comments:

  1. hahahaha This was great! When's the wedding? ;)
    Hope you have fun!
    Sapir
    thesapphirequeen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey Nuggets! Do me a favor would ya? Share your thoughts I would love to hear them but make sure I can reply back! I would love to thank you for your thoughts on Le Blog!!