Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I've got a fever

And the only cure is more Bieber.
Thats right good ole' Justin is what the doctor ordered.
Do you have any idea how many months I have been waiting for this?
I'm about to be decked out in full Bieber attire screaming like a 13 year old love sick puppy for a 18 year old pop sensation.
Ever since I saw him move it and shake it in his hit film "Never Say Never" I just haven't been able to get enough of him.
It's like a disease.
A fever.
And the only cure is more Bieber.
So more Bieber I will get.
Think of me as I move it and shake it and scream like a wild animal all evening long ladies.
I just really hope he doesn't barf on stage this time...



4 comments:

  1. I loooooooooooooooooove Bieber. OMG <3
    www.LoseTheCushion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you the one who stole all of his stuff? ;) Hope you had fun, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What ever. You would still ravish him if had puked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What ever. You would still ravish him if had puked.

    ReplyDelete

Hey Nuggets! Do me a favor would ya? Share your thoughts I would love to hear them but make sure I can reply back! I would love to thank you for your thoughts on Le Blog!!