Monday, October 1, 2012

When someone sits on your face...


You should most certainly take pictures. 
Obviously. 
And when I say someone I mean the most adorable 1 year old nephew in the entire world. 
Yes the entire world.
Then obviously you just continue to read to him.


Gosh my nephew is cute. 


Ps. I scored these sweet little nuggets today. For 40 bucks. BOOM SUCKAS. And then Washington decided that it would be a good idea to be 75 degrees today. Its October 1st. Get real!!! Not that I am complaining or anything but c'mon I got boots to wear!





2 comments:

  1. Where did you get the boots? I am currently looking for a cute pair, and those are right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got them on the military base because I was with my mom! But the brand name is "wanted" and they style is taupe jockey! Hope that helps!

      Delete

Hey Nuggets! Do me a favor would ya? Share your thoughts I would love to hear them but make sure I can reply back! I would love to thank you for your thoughts on Le Blog!!