Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Blog Talk

can we all just discuss how fantastic blogging really is?
we find links to ourselves all over the place in the stories we read by wkmen we never met.
That feels pretty powerful.
It feels amazing to find strength in a persons story that cuts to the core of you to know exactly what the words on that page reflect and the emotion that is behind it.

I love this blogging thing and i love all of you who laugh at me when i tell stories of peeing outside and share my anger over terrible dating dilemmas.

That being said i honestly am so grateful for the love and support i have received from all my bloggers while i was sick, when i was wild, and when i needed to be a man hater.

This weekend Dani and i are having a blogger date and i just can't wait!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Nuggets! Do me a favor would ya? Share your thoughts I would love to hear them but make sure I can reply back! I would love to thank you for your thoughts on Le Blog!!