Saturday, September 8, 2012

Have you ever?

Have you ever just felt like you can't keep up?
Like life has you by the horns instead of the other way around?
I can't even catch my breath right now.
The dishes are dirty.
The laundry needs folding.
My floor needs vacuuming.
My relationships need time.
My love for my Savior needs nurturing.

Yet I can't seem to find the time.
I am so overwelmed with this thing called life.
I feel like I am being pulled in a million different places.
I must do this.
I should do that.
I need to do this.
But I want to do that.

It's a constant battle.
Will I ever win?

5 comments:

  1. We already know that we have so much in common, so why wouldn't this post feel like it's something I could write. <4 you!! XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmm try <3 but 4 is more than 3 so that's good, right? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. You WILL win. You just need time.

    PS. Let's get together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes please let's!! I hear a PSL calling our names!

      Delete
  4. Cheering for you. Hopefully the feelings pass soon!

    Evani

    ReplyDelete

Hey Nuggets! Do me a favor would ya? Share your thoughts I would love to hear them but make sure I can reply back! I would love to thank you for your thoughts on Le Blog!!