Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The two best friends that anyone could have

So I have this friend. And we kind of like to be as mean as possible to each other in a completely teasing way.

He is currently not in America, doing things... as his job. And that's about all I can say about that.

So this all happened on Thursday.




My ridiculous wish list for my birthday that is 3 months away. It includes a tropical vacation, lifetime supply of bacon, tickets to Carrie Underwood and Hunter Hayes etc. Oh and  Michael Kors watch. YEAH RIGHT!?!?
Ryan replies to my list with than none other than an order confirmation for tickets to Carrie Underwood! I literally peed at work!!
And today he sent me this!!!

Yes in fact I have some of the best friends in the world.
I am so lucky and thankful to have people like Ryan in my life.
How bout you nuggets has anyone totally surprised you when you didn't expect it?



2 comments:

  1. Jeeeeeeeeeeeaaaallllloussssssss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I am so lucky to have such awesome friends!!! I can't wait!

      Delete

Hey Nuggets! Do me a favor would ya? Share your thoughts I would love to hear them but make sure I can reply back! I would love to thank you for your thoughts on Le Blog!!