Thursday, September 27, 2012

I believe in never shaving your legs...

I also believe Erin came up with a mighty fine blog link up so I am jumpin in on this.
Shall we?

I believe that College football is a million times better than the NFL.
Case in point Monday Night Football this week. #Sorryimnotsorry.



I believe in eating. As much as possible. Whenever possible.
I believe that yellow makes everything better. 
Including a yellow cocktail dress for your birthday.


I believe in honesty above all else. 

I believe in my Lord and Savior and His plan for me.



I believe in a perfect kitchen

I believe in sisters as best friends.



I believe Thirsty Thursday was built to make Friday a miserable day at work.
I believe in being whoo'ed. You know flowers, dates, sweet compliments. Oh and wine. Always wine.





I believe that Salt & Vinegar chips were made to make me fat.
I believe in alone time. Sweet moments of solitude.


I believe every girl needs a perfect black dress and a perfect black heel.
I believe that if John Mayer and I met we would instantly fall in love and live happily ever after.


I believe that your 20's are the time in your life to live with no regrets.
I believe everyone should travel as much as possible in this life.



I believe it is ok to sometimes want to karate chop someone in the throat.
I believe that if you don't love Harry Potter you aren't human.

I believe in organized chaos.
I believe that chewing with your mouth open is a cardinal sin.


I believe in the unconditional love of my dogs
I believe no one should ever be expected to work on their birthday.




I believe Honeybooboo is going to hate her mother in 10 years.
I believe roadtrips make friendships better and traveling more fun.


I believe that Bacon truly can cure a hangover. 
Its a fact.

I believe in Serendipity.


I believe that there is nothing better in this life than clean sheets. 
I also believe someone else should wash those sheets and but them on my bed.
I believe being an Aunt is the best gift my brother and Sister ever gave me.




Now do yourself a favor and tell us what you believe in and link up with Erin while you're at it mmmkay?
Love ya nuggets!


1 comments:

Hey Nuggets! Do me a favor would ya? Share your thoughts I would love to hear them but make sure I can reply back! I would love to thank you for your thoughts on Le Blog!!