Saturday, September 15, 2012

Things that make me squeal with delight


These simple truths…

I must confess a few things.
A few things that make me happy.
A few things that make me sad.
A few things that make me mad.
A few things that might make YOU mad.
A few things that might make you laugh.



I love seeing the look on my nieces and nephews faces when I walk
through the door.
I love that they know without a doubt how much I love and adore them;
yet they know I mean business and the rules still apply.
I love that I have a sister who wants happiness and love for me, so
much so that she will never hold the truth back from me even when I do
not want to hear it.
I love that I have a brother who truly is a strong and wonderful man;
to me, to my sister, to my mom, to his wife, to his sons and to God.
I love my puppies, even though they drive me INSANE sometimes.
I love love love to eat and to cook and to watch others delight in the
things I have prepared.

My heart breaks when I find out someone has cancer.
My heart breaks when I think of the people in my life who do not know Jesus.
My heart breaks that my life now is not where I imagined it to be.
My heart breaks that people I thought would be my friends forever are no longer.

I get so angry when I hear of ANYONE mistreating my friends and family.
I get so angry when I learn of people who judge others.
I get so angry when I think of the young men and women who have lost
their lives in this war, yet so many are ungrateful for their
sacrifices.

I laugh so hard at my dad sometimes.
I laugh even harder at my best friend Sarah ALL THE TIME.
I laugh even more at myself for being so ridiculous.
I laugh uncontrollably when I watch Will Ferrell.
I laugh so very very hard when Sarah tells me I have a loose bladder.


And most of all I am so happy that I have this space to share my thoughts and that some of you actually care enough to pay attention!

1 comments:

  1. I am happy that you have this space too - so I can read about all the nonsense in your life :) I mean that in a good way - and most of all because this space is the reason we met! Yay!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Hey Nuggets! Do me a favor would ya? Share your thoughts I would love to hear them but make sure I can reply back! I would love to thank you for your thoughts on Le Blog!!