Monday, April 22, 2013

April 22 2012

This day. This day was the day I saw the hearts all around me break.
This day. This day was the day that my tears even failed me.
This day. This day was the day that my mind went blank.
This day. This day was the day I felt helpless.
This day. This day was the day I felt unspeakable sadness.
This day. This day was the first day I heard misery in my brothers voice.
This day. This day was the day tears were shed for a life lost too soon.
This day. This day was the day the world lost someone truly unique.
This day. This day was the day that I lost a person who touched my life.
This day. This day was the day we lost a part of our family.
This day. This day one year ago my brothers best friend in the entire world was tragically taken from us.
This day. This day is the day I lost a man who was a part of my whole life, from the time I can remember.
This day. This day was the day a mother lost her son.
This day. This day was the day a big brother found out his little brother was gone.
This day. This day was the day a niece lost her uncle.
This day. This day was the day an uncle had to travel to Mexico to identify and retrieve his nephew.
This day. This day was the day the diving world lost an amazing man.
This day. This day was the day the hearts of the strongest men I have ever known wept.
This day. This day will forever be wrapped in loss and darkness.
This day. This day was one of the hardest days of my life.

You will never be forgotten Bradley Robert Sprout. Always and forever in our hearts.

I love you, my big brother, my angel.

Father and Son together forever


Such a handsome devil that adopted brother of mine



On top of the world spreading his dad's ashes
Doing the thing he loved Diving.
On the way up to spread his dad's ashes
My brother and Brad on my brothers wedding day

My tattoo in memory of Brad. Lil' Sprout





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Nuggets! Do me a favor would ya? Share your thoughts I would love to hear them but make sure I can reply back! I would love to thank you for your thoughts on Le Blog!!