Thursday, August 16, 2012

And here is the honest truth


I am caving and giving into the "If you really knew me post" as seen
here here oh and here....

Shall we nuggets?

If you really knew me...

You would know that 90% of the things I say are sarcastic.(this is
part of the 10% that is not)

You would know that if I could I would jump all over John Mayer and
show him whose body really is a wonderland...

You would know that I am TERRIFIED of snakes. Like
full-blown-phobia-throw-a-child-to-be-eaten-instead-of-me terrified.
Yes I would use a helpless child as a shield from a snake.
#sorryimnotsorry

You would know that I am a retired Facebook girl. If you don't know
what a Facebook girl is please go here to find out.

If you really knew me...

You would know that my heart is on my sleeve even if I like to act
like I am a tough cookie.

You would know that on the same hand this honeybadger don't take shit
from no one!


My birthday shirts, mine and my dads!

You would know that if I don't eat or sleep enough I turn into a full
blown psycho. Like I will murder someone. Get me to a buffet or a bed.
the leftover from Mexican buffet day

You would know that I am officially an over-sharer. I'll tell it all
to ya whether you want to know or not.

If you really knew me...

You would know that I ain't got no shame. If I gotta pee; I'm going. It
don't matter if I am in a parking lot, alley, street, woods etc. It's
happening so you better not be downhill.



You would know that I could recite the Notebook from memory, if I
can't sleep that's what I turn on.

You would know that I am a Bielber. #bieberfever



If you really knew me...

You would know that I hate wearing shoes at work. HATE IT. I am
barefoot unless I am going into a patient area.

You would know that I love from the tip of my toes right up to the
last hair on my head, if I fall for you its hard and without a second
thought. Getting there a different story.

You would know that I'd rather be in jeans and a t-shirt out in the
woods drinking a cold Vitamin R than out at a club or a bar.



And because I feel like this is getting ridiculously long and boring I
am ending here. I got SHIZZZ to do such as eat and lay in the sun.
Priorities people.

3 comments:

  1. Visiting from the Daily Tay! Newest follower! I'm right there with you on the no shoes at work thing - all the way to the bathroom. That is where I draw the line - I'm no B. Spears!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you on daily tay and wanted to say hi! I'm excited I found you. haha you seem like a trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I love this!! I absolutely LOVE being barefoot at work too, I don't put on shoes unless I absolutely have to. So what if people look at me crazy, that's how I roll! Those honey badgers shirts are hiiiiilarious. And I'm totally the same way with food, I get HANGRY for sure. It's not pretty.

    Evani

    ReplyDelete

Hey Nuggets! Do me a favor would ya? Share your thoughts I would love to hear them but make sure I can reply back! I would love to thank you for your thoughts on Le Blog!!