Thursday, August 23, 2012

So this is crazy but...

Dear my beloved 38 followers,

I love you. I am sorry I have not been around to entertain you with hilarious stories of my unthinkable shenanigans or even update you regarding my binge eating. Waking up at 5 am has a way of making me one mean biznasty and since I have had to do that all week, train for my new position at work and been actually going to the gym I feel as though adulthood has taken advantage of me. Please be patient I promise I will be back very soon with an arousing tale or two!

Love you always my little Nuggets!

2 comments:

  1. Being an adult blows sometimes, doesn't it? When life slows down, let me know and we can grab coffee!!

    xox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower and I don't care when you post, as long as you do! You're hilarious and definitely a daily read :) And yea agree with Meghan, being an adult blows.

    Evani

    ReplyDelete

Hey Nuggets! Do me a favor would ya? Share your thoughts I would love to hear them but make sure I can reply back! I would love to thank you for your thoughts on Le Blog!!