Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Yes in fact...

Tis Thursday again kiddos and let me tell ya what that means if you
don’t already know. It means the day has come where I admit all my
binge eating to the world and talk about how I need to be more
dedicated to health and fitness.

Yes, that is what day it is.


A Mommas Desires And Pacifiers
















Yes, I ate half a bag of Doritos at my desk this week.
Yes, this weekend I went on a road trip where I ate Mexican food for
two meals and chips as the others.
Yes, I drank that god forsaken nectar of life beer even though I said
last week I would stop drinkin it.
Yes, I did all of those things.

But…

Yes, I did go to the gym three days in a row!
Yes, I did log over 12 miles at the gym in those 3 days!
Yes, I did even wake up at 5 am to go to said gym one morning this
week. (Yes, I was very unhappy and yes I drank an extreme amount of
coffee to get through the rest of the day)
Yes, working out truly did improve my patience/attitude at work.
Yes, I hated it while I was there but felt great after.
Yes, I did make a promise to a friend to check in before every workout
and be sure to send a picture of my sweaty self-afterwards as a way to
be held accountable!
Yes, said friend did call me at 5:15am to ensure that I had in fact
gotten out of bed to get my ghetto booty to the gym. (That’s a good
friend you might say)


Yes, this feels good!

How bout the rest of ya? How are you doing on your journey to fitness?

3 comments:

  1. Nectar of life indeed. I just realized we're friends via Twitter but I wasn't following your blog? It's an abomination. I found you on bloglovin and promptly changed that :). Nice job on your fitness journey and DAMN that is a good friend. So early!

    Evani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right a REALLY good friend! Plus we send goofy pics of ourselves after the work out to each other! Another way to be accountable!

      Delete
  2. I found your blog thru Kristen's, I'm linking up as well. Good job on exercising and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Nuggets! Do me a favor would ya? Share your thoughts I would love to hear them but make sure I can reply back! I would love to thank you for your thoughts on Le Blog!!