Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Things I never want to forget....


I never want to forget…

Where I came from and how I got here.

That no matter what happens in this life God has a plan for me.

That every once in a while you just gotta step back and realize how ridiculous you are being!

That these people give up sooo much so I can do just about whatever I want.

You can’t always get what you want.

There is nothing like a baby asleep in your arms.
yes I know he isn't asleep
Anything is possible.

You don’t have to be what everyone else says/wants you to be. Be who you want to be and who God meant for you to be.

There is nothing quite like a Nebraska football game.
BEST. DAY. EVER.
Everything in Moderation….

Everything really is better with bacon.
Bacon maple bars from voodo doughnut...sooo good!!!!! Don't mind us we are DEFINETLEY NOT HUNGOVER
Life is waaaay too short to be angry.

Always shake it for Luke Bryan.
I was too drunk to shake it so i just nuzzled my sister isntead! BEST CONCERT EVER!!!
The reasons I got married.(besides "you were young and dumb")
because you were in love
And the reasons I realized I neededto get a divorce(beside the fact that you were young and dumb aka one day I will elaborate but for now just know we are both happier.)
That you should fall in love when you’re ready and not when you are lonely.

The people who loved me when I wasn’t lovable at all.
your family and God.
And this amazing woman Trashley Shots.
To stop looking back, that’s not where I am headed.

How to be a kid again, even if it’s for a moment.
Me and my bestie!
Why Alpha Phi stole my heart.
Me and one of my faves, how I miss these days!
 Without great risks there is no greatreward.

The moment you fell in love with Jesus.
Love will never fail you.
To give, even when you feel like you have nothing.

To slow down, just breathe

How to be humble and grateful.

That something beautiful can comefrom nothing.

That love truly never fails.
love ya nuggets, sorry this was sooo sappy!

4 comments:

  1. amen to all of this! love this idea for a post. oh and my gpa and dad grew up with Nebraska football, so they would totally agree with you on that one! I went to kstate, so unfortunately I'm not sure if I can, but I still loved the post. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that pic (Luke Bryan) from the gorge last summer? If so......best night ever. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is! You are right totally the best day EVER!!! Were you there?

      Delete
  3. I was there!! It was amazing. And my first time going to a concert there, even though I've lived in Washington almost my whole life! I'm not sure how that even happened. Now I can't wait to go back for something else!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Nuggets! Do me a favor would ya? Share your thoughts I would love to hear them but make sure I can reply back! I would love to thank you for your thoughts on Le Blog!!