Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A Gay Bar, Zoo, and some alligator...

I had a wild weekend. It was quite the adventure. I am still trying to catch up on the missed sleep. I mean who else can say they went to a gay bar, a zoo, and then sealed the deal with eating alligator along with 75 thousand other things... oh that's right its me. Just me. So instead of writing about how awesome it was I will just show you about 800 photos instead. Lets do it to it. (I am so thug its unbelievable)

Loved this Drag Queen, I also love that he asked Dane if we were married!!! Riiight....
Never too old for the Zoo!

Oh  Bite of Seattle, I was soo happy to see you, coconut shrimp, crab cakes, and lumpia!



Pancit and chicken skewers, not to mention deep fried mac and cheese!
My encounter with Gator and my fabulous faces.

A day with my best friend is best spent creeping on horses and watching men flag people with gator skewers.
And then I fell in love with this mans dog. No really I loved him.

So that was my weekend, and thank goodness by some miracle I wasn't hungover after drinking all day on Sunday. It was real questionable for a moment though.

Love ya Nuggets!


3 comments:

  1. Looking fancy!!! What program do you use to make your pic collages? They look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use either pic jointer on my iphone if I am lazy or picmonkey! Super easy!

      Delete
  2. I love all of it! Hahaha! Especially the man flagging people with gator on a stick. I swear some of these things only happen in Washington. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey Nuggets! Do me a favor would ya? Share your thoughts I would love to hear them but make sure I can reply back! I would love to thank you for your thoughts on Le Blog!!