Thursday, July 26, 2012

26 in my 26th year

So I am joining in on the fun over at Erin’s blog Living in Yellow. She is doing a link up a "Blank in Blank". Yeah sounds intriguing right? 
Basically you take your age (25) and list that number of things you want to do in that year. 
Since I am half way through 25 I am cheating and writing my list for 26. 
Why? 
Because I am a cheater and this is my blog and I do what I want.


What a beauty!


Since I already did a 101 in 1001  list back in June (ya know my first very boring blog post) and I think I have proven I am a teeny bit lazy from time to time I am probably going to steal some from that good ole list. Just embrace it half of you haven’t read it anyway right? Love ya!!!

So here goes it 26 things I want to do in my 26th year!

{1} Get myself to Vegas and stat. Perhaps to celebrate my 26th birthday?

{2} Go on a road trip with my best friend, good thing that’s already
being planned!

{3} Visit the Grand Canyon; try not to have a panic attack while
looking over the edge.

{4} Travel to the East Coast, probably Virginia to meet up with my
food partner in crime Jeff!

{5} Meet a fellow blogger, “CALLING ALL WASHINGTON BLOGGERS!!” That
means you Raven and Dani.

{6} Get my passport.

{7} Run a half marathon; better get my badonkadonk to the gym.

{8} Get my Harry Potter tattoo, yes I am a nerd, no I don’t care.

{9} Grow this lil ole’ blog and keep working on it each day!

{10} Get back into my adult gymnastics class(aka get over my fear
after spraining my knee a few years back when my body decided not to
complete that backhandspring back tuck)

{11} Learn to be more open and upfront, stop biting my tongue and speak up!

{12} Join a small group at church.

{13} Join this virtual martini club Erin speaks of!

{14} Meet someone famous, preferably one of the many artists I will be
seeing in the next coming months, the Biebs, Blake Shelton, Miranda
Lambert, Dierks Bentley, any of them will do!

{15} Take a trip back to Nebraska and visit the familia!

{16} Go sky diving.

{17} Learn to be more organized like my sister.

{18} Learn to stick to the budget I created for myself.

{19} Start eating more organic again, Foodinc anyone?

{20} Spend more time with my sister and my sister in law, these two
are truly spectacular women and I have so much I can learn from them
and I love them sooo much it hurts!

{21} Truly, and I mean truly get over the last boyfriend, I mean he
broke my little heart back in February it’s time to get over it…

{22} Spend more quality time with my fur babies(aka take that fatty
Rooskey for more walks so he loses the lbs)

{23} Go cliff jumping again and try not to be such a huge baby about it!

{24} Make plans and stick to them!

{25} Make homemade pasta and pasta sauce with my brother again this year!

{25} Learn how to make risotto!

{26} Actually tell my friends and family about this blog… yeah most of
them don’t even know I blog…

How bout you guys? What would you like to do in this year of your life? I would love to hear from ya!

Love ya Nuggets I am off to stuff my face, duh!

3 comments:

  1. I think the number 4 is a great one to go after! I would like to join you on this path to getting back to eating healthier and run a half Marathon! Look forward to hearing about you checking off the list!

    Your food partner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. virtual martini group...i'm intrigued!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Nuggets! Do me a favor would ya? Share your thoughts I would love to hear them but make sure I can reply back! I would love to thank you for your thoughts on Le Blog!!