Sunday, July 22, 2012

The only reason to keep up with the Kardashians


So I will admit that every once in awhile I totally get sucked into watching Keeping up with the Kardashians. I hate it. I hate that they are famous for doing nothing. I mean besides a few sex tapes, divorces, marriages etc. But honestly what is sooo great about this family? Nothing. Except "dat ass" as Kanye might say.


So why is it soo easy to get sucked in to a marathon of KUWTK? I'll tell you why. Scott Disick. God I love that prick. He is the only shining light of amazingness on that show. Well and Kourtney. I like Kourtney. To hell with the rest of those lunatics. Poor Bruce Jenner. I don't know what that guy was thinking. Well obviously he doesn't make the best life choices...aka his plastic surgeons. Too far? Sorry....


Anyway let me give you some examples of why Scott is the best part of this show and I love him dearly.



  • “Where is she going? to clean her placenta”
  • Kris Jenner: “Don’t you think that you need to date someone younger than Kourtney?”
    Scott: “Are you trying to hook me up with Kendall and Kylie?
  • Kourtney: I think a little discretion goes a long way Scott: I agree, but I think you already know what goes a long way. And that's my genitalia.
  • Scott (to the mother of his son, Kourt): Suck me dry, beautiful






So thanks Scott because even though you might be a bit of a tool at least you are hilarious and kind of a snappy dresser even.

Peace out Nuggets!

3 comments:

  1. I thought you should know I am literally laughing out loud at my computer right now! He is definitely the only reason to watch that show. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha oh Dani! I love him, I mean I love to hate him mostly but he is just so funny!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Nuggets! Do me a favor would ya? Share your thoughts I would love to hear them but make sure I can reply back! I would love to thank you for your thoughts on Le Blog!!