Monday, July 2, 2012

It gets weird on day 2...

So today is day 2 of the 15 day challenge and I am already feeling well, quite challenged. The task for the day is to "write a few 6 word memiors". And if I am completely honest I don't even know where to begin. But since this little challenge isn't super strict what I plan to do is describe my self in six words... HAHA. Right like I could ever use so few words to describe anything. But I will do my very best and perhaps give a little insight into why I chose those particular words! Also dont forget to swing on over to Sar's blog to check out all the other wonderful ladies who have taken on the challenge!

So here goes it nuggets:

(1) Sarcastic. Sarcasm is my greatest tool. I use it to shield myself, to relate to others, to break awkward silences, to express emotions etc. I am sarcastic by nature and sometimes way too much so!

(2) Awkward. I seriously make non awkward situations awkward. With everyone. No matter who you are. Its bad.

(3) Loud. I am loud even when I try to be quiet. I have a loud whisper. I swear I do not even know how to be quiet.

(4) Dramatic. I am quite possibly the most dramatic person I know. Well not really. But it is bad. I think I am dying of the plague when I have a cold. But at least I am aware of it right?

(5) Fighter. If I love something I will fight for it. I will love you and I will give everything I have to protect you. Dog, friend, family, food etc. Yes I did include food in that statement.

(6) Hopeful. This is one of my best/worst traits. I seem to always hope for the very best even when I don't have a single reason to. While this can be a very good thing in some situations; when it comes to certain people it can be a very bad thing. Sometimes I need to learn when to cut my loses but something inside makes me hold on just a little too long sometimes.

So there you have it my nuggets, I dunno if this is even slightly close to what memiors would be but its my interpertation and since well it is my blog, I can do whatever I want! Hope you all have had a fantastic Monday!

Love ya Nuggets!

Go check out the link link link it up!

3 comments:

  1. I believe you saying you are the most dramatic person you know, makes you the most dramatic person you know! :) usually those people are some of the funniest, so that's a good thing. I also liked your take on the prompt.. seeing you do something different makes me want to break the rules a little next time. thanks for paving the trail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you made this prompt your own!

    Also, I love me some Silverdale ladies, so I'm glad you found my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks gals! What a small world Sar! Yeah I am all for blazing trails takin names all that jazz! Thanks for reading gals!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Nuggets! Do me a favor would ya? Share your thoughts I would love to hear them but make sure I can reply back! I would love to thank you for your thoughts on Le Blog!!