Saturday, July 14, 2012

Because Noah wrote 365 letters.

Okay ladies, I am in a bit of a weird mood this morning... If you follow along with this little blog you know that over here I talked about my marriage and divorce. It has been almost two years since we separated but tomorrow would be his birthday and a short week from that would have been our 5th wedding anniversary. Wow. So how have I decided to acknowledge this time in my life? By taking my wedding dress to the consignment shop. Now don't get me wrong I think I will be happy once a check is in my hand but the actual process of doing this... painful. Well not painful exactly but my chest is feeling tight and there is some anxiousness in the air. But I know there is no reason to keep it. I am never going to put it on again, I am never going to look at it and remember our day, instead I will remember the pain. So it is time. It must be done. And once I have a check in my hand I will be sure to take lots of pictures to show you guys all the sweet stuff I buy!

Anyway, back to my challenge at hand. Today is day 14! Holy crap when did this happen!?!?! So anyway today's prompt was super ridic easy for me. Hands down not a question so here goes it!

{Day14} If you could only watch one movie for the rest of your life what would it be and why?

Uh duh it would be the Notebook. Why? Oh because Ryan Gosling is a stud that's why. Or maybe because it is one of the few things in this life that gives me hope about everlasting love, the Notebook and my grandparents generally. Because I know it by heart and it never gets old. Because I love the way Allie dresses, her hair is beautiful and I wish more than anything in the world I grew up back then. Elegant, tasteful dresses, swing dances, southern plantation homes?!?!?! YES PLEASE! My obsession with said movie is so bad that I actually have had friends ask me if I have found my "Noah" yet. Pathetic I know. We all know nothing will ever live up to Noah from the Notebook. And that reminds me....
Ya heard?

Love!


Alright my task is looming and I must go. I also get to spend the afternoon shopping for my bridesmaid dress for my lovely Ms. Marni's wedding! UGH I am just about as happy as a pickle right now. I don't know why I said that....

Love ya Nuggets!

3 comments:

  1. Marni's getting married?! Shooooot, see what happens when I delete my Facebook?! I don't know anything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!! Next June! She picked out her wedding dress yesterday! It was so exciting she is going to look beautiful!

      Delete
  2. an awesome movie, the cast makes the story even better :) i want a noah!

    sorry to hear about your rough week, hope you do something fun with the wedding dress money though :)

    cute blog you have!

    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Nuggets! Do me a favor would ya? Share your thoughts I would love to hear them but make sure I can reply back! I would love to thank you for your thoughts on Le Blog!!