Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I have a wishbone?

Its day 13. Feels like day 740 though. Not really. I am just as lazy as  can be. No I am not proud of that... well maybe. I mean c'mon who doesn't like to be lazy even if its just for a little bit?

Oh do you guys remember when I talked about Papa Chuckisms? He really laid a few on me tonight. He asked my little brother if he wanted to get "Socked in the eye". Now I know this doesn't sound funny but this is how the convo went:

Me " Its 940 million degrees in this damn house!!!"
Papa Chuck " Are all the windows open?"
Me " Yeah I opened up when I got home a few minutes ago."
Mission " Well they were open earlier but I closed them."
Papa Chuck " Mission do you wanna get socked in the eye?"

We don't take kindly to warm weather in these parts. I mean granted as soon as it hits 65 we are in shorts and sun dresses but the moment our homes start to heat up the shit hits the fan. Papa Chuck then went on to explain the "1 inch eye socket punch". "Apparently" it is imperative that you raise your middle finger knuckle up by 1 inch in order to make effecient contact with the entire eye socket. He gladly displayed this on command for me. When I complimented him on his willingness to pose for pictures he knows are headed straight for blog town he said " thats because I'm old and I don't care. Thats what happens when you're 50." Well played Papa Chuck.

Exhibit A. (He also just said "Warning do not try this at home you must be a highly skilled individual" I swear I couldn't make this up if I tried.


Anyway I should get on track here and talk about the prompt for day 13.

{Day 13} List your favorite song, quote, food, vacation spot, and photo.

Rando much with the favorites? What happened to favorite color? Yellow in case you are wondering. Anyway I am rambling again so I better just get on with this...

Song: Ugh I don't have one. Honestly. Thats so flippin difficult. But I do really love that song from the notebook when they dance in the street "I'll be seeing you, in all the old familiar places..." Thats a good one. Oh but I also do quite fancy disney movies especially Beauty and the Beast and I love "Somthing There" Yes I sing it to myself sometimes. Don't judge.

Quote: You guessed it another from my gal Liz who wrote Eat Pray Love. It goes a little somethign like this " You gotta stop wearing your wishbone where your back bone oughtta be" Couldn't of said it better and when I read this it was like God was personally telling me "Hey you, yeah you, the one who let your husband walk all over you. No more."

Food: Chicken fried steak or meatloaf. But if you count Gravy as a food, which I do, it would be Gravy. ANY GRAVY. I love it. Oooh or Grammys home made Beef and Noodles. It's so good it should be illegal.

Vacation Spot: I really love Texas. And since I have never even been out of this country I am going to say Texas. I love it there so much. Or Banks Lake. But that has more to do with company, 72 ounce daquries and sun...


Photo: Just about any picture of my nieces and nephews lets be honest. But if you mean of me... hmm let me show you...
Yes that is me, amazing what a little photo shop can do right?

Call me a bad friend but c'mon this is priceless! New Years 2011!

At this point Trashley is passed out and Marni is shoving Aaron out of the car because he is puking in the Jack and the Box drive thru. And yes my Mom did come pick us up from a new years party.

 Now do me a favor and hop on over to Sar's page and visit the link up, you won't be disappointed! And if you are it's not my fault.... Love ya Nuggets!

Life of Love

2 comments:

  1. Bwaaahahha Marni was piiissed you were taking photos!

    Banks Lake is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA oh man it was priceless. Best New Years ever, even better was waking up not hungover!!

      Delete

Hey Nuggets! Do me a favor would ya? Share your thoughts I would love to hear them but make sure I can reply back! I would love to thank you for your thoughts on Le Blog!!