Thursday, July 5, 2012

So I might be a failure...

Okay... so yeah I failed at this whole 15 day challenge. Day 4 and Day 5? Yeah I was busy drinking, eating, and being with my amazing family... But I promise to make it up to you right now! Ready? Okay! (I kind of just felt like  cheerleader...)
Day 4's prompt was  "What's your favorite childhood memory?". Man this was REALLY hard for me... But I think I would have to say that my favorite childhood memory was a family trip to Nebraska. Yes Nebraska. We loaded up in the car and drove to Nebraska. We went to visit my grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins the whole gang! We did some fun things like go to the water park and amusement park but mostly it was just the first actual family vacation we had ever been on. It was scorching hot and ridiculous but I was like 9.


Day 5's prompt was "If you could have dinner with 5 people who would they be?" Oh man I could have a field day with this one! Just 5? Really? Alright here goes it. In list form of course...
(1) JK Rowling. No doubt hands down. So I could tell her that she changed my life forever.
(2) Luke Bryan. And after we ate I would shake it for him and we would fall in love.
(3)Julia Roberts. I have always loved her. I can't quite figure out if she is sweet and down to earth or not so dinner would be a clear way to find out.
(4) Gordon Ramsey. Because who doesn't want to hear that sweet angel talk about food.
(5) Paula Deen. But only if she cooked. Gosh I love her. I mean in a really unhealthy way. I just adore her no matter what anyone says about her.


So see I didn't let you down did I? My family has been here from Nebraska and we have been busy hustling all around and spending every moment we could together! So here is a little sneak peak inside my week with my family via Instagram!
Grammy and Gramps


Please note my 11 month old nephew is eating a whole rib.


Seattle day gum wall, pikes place and bacon clusters!
My grand parents are adorable. As is my nephew.


Alright nuggets, I'm off to bed. Big day tomorrow!


Don't forget to check out the  Link link link it up!!!

Life of Love

2 comments:

  1. Ummm....we can share dinner with Luke Bryan, right?! :) Love the list! I think its fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose I can share him briefly... haha!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Nuggets! Do me a favor would ya? Share your thoughts I would love to hear them but make sure I can reply back! I would love to thank you for your thoughts on Le Blog!!