Friday, July 6, 2012

Because dying sounds awesome.

Heyo! I promised I would be back on track so here I am, writing to you about Day 6 of the 15 day challenge. I also thought I would do a Dear Friday or two for old times sake... btw my blog is like a month old, there is no old time sake yet but it felt right in my bones! Okay on to day 6 shall we?

Day 6's prompt is "What's something you have always wanted to do but haven't and why not?"

 Well this was soooo hard. There are about a million things I have wanted to do but haven't yet. I could write for days about this but what itg boils down to is time and money usually and well kids that doesn't make for an interesting story at all. So what I decided on is this: Sky Diving.

I have ALWAYS wanted to go sky diving. I especially got the itch to go skydiving after my most recent relationship, he was a total sky diving enthusiast and described it in a way that made it sound absolutly irresistible. So why haven't I gone? Oh because I am 100% petrified of heights. And I mean that in the way you are imagining. Total freak out style. One summer when we were camping at Banks Lake we went up to the cliffs to go cliff jumping. It took me about 45 minutes, 2 beer bongs, and a shot of vodka before I finally took the plunge and dropped that staggering 12 feet (thats an exaggeration) into the water. So imagine what's going to happen when you stick me in an airplane with the intention of jumping out. Its gonna take a few Xanax to get my ass out the door.

On to Dear Friday....

Dear Friday,
You know what makes you so great? I am bloggin outside, the sun is shining, I know I am about to go have a hiking day date, and I don't have to work today. Friday July 6th you rule.

Dear Nimbus,
I love you. You might be the only cat I actually like but seriously that major poo you took this morning was absolutely horrendous. The most disgusting thing ever.

Dear Mother Nature,
Thank you. You have finally answered my demands for warm weather, in fact I got my first sunburn of the year and I couldn't be happier.

Dear Ryan,
Thank you for calling to let me know you are safely at your destination. Today I will do something that will blow your mind. I am actually going to use one of my 4 camelpak bladders for water rather than Jack. I know... I am almost embarrassed of myself.

Well Nuggets I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! I will be doing my best not to die on this "slightly strenuous hike" I am about to go on (his words not mine). If you don't hear from me for a few days its because I died on the way up.

Life of Love


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I would like to know the percentage of people who buy camelbaks specifically for water. congrats on your first sunburn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed out loud when I read you were ging to use your Camelbak for water! And I feel your pain with your fear of heights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! My name is Elle and I found you through the Being Greek blog! I see that you are also in Alpha Phi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know right, I mean I did see a few fellow hikers with there camelbaks and it appeared they were drinking water, the also appeared to be over the age of 45. Ridic!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Nuggets! Do me a favor would ya? Share your thoughts I would love to hear them but make sure I can reply back! I would love to thank you for your thoughts on Le Blog!!