Friday, July 20, 2012

To Whom It May Concern

Dear Friday,
 I feel as though you would never get here, but here you are. Such a great improvement from Monday and I can't wait for you to continue to get better and better.

Dear Kidneys, 
You suck. I am mad at you. I know I need you but if you are going to disrupt my life you have gots to go. Anyone wanna give me a new set? No...?

Dear Rooskey and Bella, 
Thank you for loving and cuddling your mamma when she was sick all week. You are the best two fur babies in the whole wide world. 

Dear Hunter Hayes, 
You are a 20 year old sweet angel and I want nothing more than to marry you. I will be your beautiful mess. Just saying.


Dear Washington Weather, 
You have been fan freaking tastic. Gosh I love it when you are like this. I hope you stay warm and sunny for the 2 months and maybe if you are really feeling some mercy for me you will stick around for even longer.

Dear Ms. Marni, 
I love you, please pick your wedding colors so that we can pick out our bridesmaids dresses...just saying, not to be a bridesmaidzilla or anything my love!

Dear Seattle, 
THANK YOU. Thank you for creating a place where I can stuff my face all day long and not feel guilty. Bite of Seattle here I come.

Dear 7/11, 
This news I hear of a  "mashed potato machine" disturbs me. I mean Lord knows I love me some mashed potatoes but out of a vending machine? Get real, this isn't never never land grow up! Mashed potatoes should come from scratch or KFC. 

How bout you Nuggets what kinda plans do you have this weekend? Also have you joined the link up?



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry? A mashed potato machine? Are they serious......no thank you! Haha!!

    I had no idea Bite of Seattle was this weekend! I am driving over tonight, but leaving tomorrow. Sad sad day. I did not plan well.

    I'm glad you're starting to feel better! Kidney infections are terrible!

    Have a great weekend!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness! We could have had a mini meet up! You'll have to let me know when you are headed this way again!

      Delete
  2. I too, am in love with Hunter Hayes. I've been listening to the album nonstop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw him in concert in May and he is adorable I just wanted to pinch his cheeks haha!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Nuggets! Do me a favor would ya? Share your thoughts I would love to hear them but make sure I can reply back! I would love to thank you for your thoughts on Le Blog!!