Monday, July 16, 2012

How to fish according to me

{A} Always bring enough snacks. It is essential. Gummies bears, jerky, chips, and pistachio's just to name a few.

{B} Backpack to carry all your handy tools and gadgets. And of course the above mentioned snacks.

{C} Coors light. Because its the water of beer and you have to stay hydrated.

{D} Don't forget the map or you'll spend 2 hours searching for the river.

{E} Essential clothing: Rubber boots or waders, camo hat, rain jacket, long johns, and sweat pants.

{F} FISH FISH FISH!

{G} Get Ready for a VERY long day.

{H} Heat source. No one likes to freeze to death.

{I} Iphone to entertain you during this VERY LONG day.

{J} Jackpak(camelbak filled with jack daniels and diet). This is non negotioable.


{K} Knight in shining armor to remove the fish from your hook.

{L} Layers upon layers upon layers of gloves.

{M} Music, although it may scare away the fish...

{N} Night vision goggles. Ok I am kidding but it would be freaking awesome!


{O} Optimal fishing spot. Find it in advance and tell no one!


{P} Pillow. Because a nap is essential to any fishing trip.


{Q} Quality company of course!


{R} Ranier as in the Vitamin R.  You can not be an expert fisherwoman with out a dose or 10 of vitamins!


{S} Sunglasses, preferrably designer, gotta look good while you are doin it!


{T} Toilet paper, enough said.


{U}  Unbelievable amounts of patience as you wait for the big one.


{V}Victory dance when you reel in the big sucker!


{W} Water, no really I wouldn't want you to get dehydrated.


{X} Xtra clothes, because lord knows you might fall in!


{Y} Yummy and delicious coffee to start the day off right


{Z} Zillions of pictures better be taken!

6 comments:

  1. Ha! Love it. Can't forget the Coors Light! =)

    xox,
    Meghan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coors light is essential to a fishing trip for sure!!

      Delete
  2. I'm pretty sure I need to go fishing with YOU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is certainly a large amount of drinking and a tiny bit of fishin and by that I mean I might throw a line out 5-10 times haha

      Delete
  3. Yea, me too! I definitely need to go fishing with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not do a whole lot of fishin I should say how to get drunk with a fishin pole near you... But whatever that's my version of fishin

    ReplyDelete

Hey Nuggets! Do me a favor would ya? Share your thoughts I would love to hear them but make sure I can reply back! I would love to thank you for your thoughts on Le Blog!!